Assist customers with loading and unloading equipment while maintaining organization in the yard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete operational training of equipment for customers who may not understand basic operation.
- Complete check-ins when equipment is returned; notify Rental Coordinator of fuel usage, damage and other repairs needed.
- Clean, grease and fuel all rental equipment.
- Insuring that all straps, hitches, gas cans and other loaned equipment are returned by the customer.
- Keep up general appearance of the store by mowing lawn, trimming and removing snow when needed.
- Report customers concerns or complaints regarding equipment issues or general inquiries.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Back up to Driver when required.
- Keep yard organized and notify manager of supplies and tooling needed.
- Other duties as needed per Manager
- Multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment.
- Understanding of rigging equipment for proper lifting.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs. repeatedly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Fork lift license preferred.
- Must be self motivated.
- Exceed customer’s expectations and possess a ‘Yes We Can’ attitude.
- 30 hours a week
Please send your resume to Amy Mulcahy, HR Manager, at email@example.com.